My journey to becoming a healthier, happier me and if I find my self along the way ...well that's cool too!
Monday, February 11, 2013
Stress & Your Spirit
I'm just going to say it, stress and eating right don't go together very well. I have been a basket case lately with stress surrounding me and of course I fell off the wagon but this time I didn't waste my time & energy on making myself feel bad I just said to myself, "it's OK, tomorrow is another day" and you know what ...tomorrow was another day. I found my spirit and it was feeling good because I had not judged it, I had not made it feel bad. I learned something vital for this journey and that is, be kind to yourself, your spirit will love you for this and be there for you instead of hiding! When you lose a part of yourself it is hard to function so I am glad my spirit has decided to reemerge. Now, let's get out there and have some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment