Today I was thinking ...where do I start my journey. Should I start cold turkey or ease into better eating habits? I chose easing into it. I have maintained my overweightness (not a word, I know) for over 5 years, no gaining and no losing so I know how to maintain but I want to lose this weight! Both my jobs are physical jobs that burn calories, I should be losing, right ...but I'm not! It's frustrating when you think you are eating the correct calories for the day but in reality you aren't.
So, this is what I am going to do; start using the Lose It app again (this app is awesome and easy to use, plus it's FREE), start REALLY eating smaller portions, you know, the actual serving size, and for the next couple of weeks slowly start to remove animal products, dairy, sugar, oils and fruit juice from my diet. I would like to end with this wonderful quote by Susan Gale that I will be using through out my journey. "Never forget where you've been. Never lose sight of where you're going. And never take for granted the people who travel the journey with you."
No comments:
Post a Comment