Wow, I'm actually going to do this. No more dieting, I really don't like that word ..DIET! For me it means something negative, so instead I will make it simple ...Eat to Live. Yes, I got this phrase from Dr. Fuhrman's book and yes, I have read it. Something really resonated in me when I read his book, the more I read the more I learned and the more I realized there is no need to diet only to eat healthy foods and move a little each day, can't get anymore simple than that.
I have decided to weigh myself, take measurements, get blood work done, get a before photo taken and post this for everyone to see. I must be crazy, do I really want my fat self all over the web? Once it's done I can't be undone but I think it will be a great motivator ...no, it WILL be! So, I begin my journey to becoming a healthier me.
No comments:
Post a Comment