My journey to becoming a healthier, happier me and if I find my self along the way ...well that's cool too!
Friday, January 25, 2013
Making Time
It's been a few days (OK more than that) since my last post but I'm new at this and I am finding out it is difficult to make time for blogging but especially for good eating habits. If I don't plan ahead ...well, I tend NOT to eat the best. I don't mean I completely fall off the wagon I just end up eating more meat & grains instead of veggies & fruits. I have decided to plan a simple menu each Sunday and anything that can be done ahead of time must be done the night before, like making a salad (veggie or fruit) or weighing/bagging nuts & seeds so I can just grab and go if needed. Some days I like to get extra sleep, what can I say. PS photos & stats of me before will be coming soon ...I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment